[thechat] Safest Investment (fwd)

Martin Burns martin at evolt.org.uk
Mon Jul 22 09:47:07 CDT 2002

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, Seb Potter wrote:

> <quoted author="Martin">
> > Could be worse (no, really) - the remaining housemates in the current
> > BigBrother are drinking Black Tower on a regular basis.
> >
> </quoted>
>
> "We take 20 recently paroled guys, equip the with grenade launchers and a
> flamethrower, and let them hunt each other down."
>
> Anybody else reckon this is to good for the housemates on Big Brother?
> Maybe taking 20 randomly selected viewers and let them hunt down their
> least favourite housemates?

20 viewers, one housemate. Who kills Jade? You decide.

Cheers
Martin

Also starring in fine email     | "Names, once they are in common use, quickly
productions such as             | become mere sounds, their etymology being
martin at members.evolt.org        | buried, like so many of the earth's marvels,
martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com | beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie