[thechat] London Grand Beervolt 1st August

Andy Warwick mailing.lists at creed.co.uk
Mon Jul 22 11:59:00 CDT 2002

> As the last beervolt suffered from a number of attendance setbacks,
> we've
> decided to do it again, and do it in style this time.
>
> John, Mike, Garrett and Martin would like to invite all evolters who
are
> (or can be) in London to come to a Grand Beervolt on Thursday 1st
August
> (location tba but somewhere fairly central)

Well seeing as I'm Nottingham-based, there's usually no chance of me
making a London Beervolt, but I happen to be in London on that day so -
depending on when and where I shall attempt to stop by.

I'm actually down seeing Peter Murphy <http://www.petermurphy.org/>
(flash required; ambient bkgnd noise) in concert at The Union Chapel
<http://www.unionchapel.org.uk/>, so depending on how long the concert
is I might not make it, unless anyone wants to make a *real* evening of
it and join me at the concert...

Andy W