[thechat] London Grand Beervolt 1st August

Martin Burns martin at evolt.org.uk
Mon Jul 22 12:57:00 CDT 2002

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, William Anderson wrote:

> [...]

Nae luck

> > (ps coming soon - EdinFestBeervolt)
> bah (will be in Swansea or Winchester at the time)

Nah - just haven't come up with a suitable date yet.

Cheers
Martin

Also starring in fine email     | "Names, once they are in common use, quickly
productions such as             | become mere sounds, their etymology being
martin at easyweb.co.uk            | buried, like so many of the earth's marvels,
martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com | beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie