[thechat] Printer Problem

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Tue Jul 23 06:46:01 CDT 2002

Hello Everybody,
I have a NEC PINWRITER P2 plus printer. Windows 98 SE provides a driver
for it by default. I installed that driver by clicking on
Start>Settings>Printers>Add Printer. But the printer does not print at
all. It can print a self-print  but cannot print Windows 98 Test-Print.
In stead it only shows a jerk and then a dumb silence. I have checked
the printer in many ways and every time its response is same as
mentioned earlier.
Can somebody sort out the problem with the printer?
I have been in contact with the manufacturer company for two weeks
through e-mails. In all that e-mail conversations, the manufacturers
have been very reluctant in helping me. That is why I am posting it
here.
Any help from anybody will be appreciated.
Thanks in Advance!

Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/