[thechat] Renovations and computers

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Wed Jul 24 22:22:40 CDT 2002

Hi all,

I'm renovating my house. I've managed to be able to live elsewhere for the
start of the renovations but, as always seems to happen, the renovations
won't be finished by the time I have to move in.

I work from home and I'm worried about having my computers in the house
while there are still renovations going on. I can't afford to rent office
space for a couple of months, but I also don't want my computers destroyed
by dust.

Have any of you have experience with computers and renovations? Good? Bad?
Tips?

Regards,
Tara