[thechat] Bill Gates

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Thu Jul 25 08:47:00 CDT 2002

William Anderson wrote:

> [...]

i think this IS the most shocking and important part of the list.

why the hell do we keep on using such lousy software like a hoard of lambs
i believe every windows user is frustrated and feels like there's nothing in his
hands to revert the 'practically' monopolic windows control of software market,
HTH;DHDSOJGLFDAS GJDasvnwoiyg (i hate him!)

there's so many of us affected by this that we could evaporate the huge fortune
that has been calculated to be good for so many stuff in *less than a year*!

what is keeping us from getting organized and deminding our rights???

i'm quite certain that i loose at *least* 30 minutes a day for lousy performance
on a machine that would work way better in aproper OS.

javier