[thechat] On July 20th, 1969, humans first set foot on theMoon.

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Thu Jul 25 10:40:01 CDT 2002

javier velasco wrote:

> rudy
>
> is anyone here old enough to remember August 6 and 9, 1945?

oops. at the beginning i was about ro ask rudy if he embembered, it but then i
realized it was as back as 45, and you weren't even born (i somehow thought it had
bee in the 60s-70s) i forgot to erase your name, sorry :(

> i also remeber october 5th 1988, chile's people vote NO to continuing the
> military government, it was like a carnival.

.... forgot to type it, but december '98 -jan '99 is also a huge landmark in my
life, when we kicked of evolt.org, it's hard to think about another time i've felt
such excitement.