[thechat] Bill Gates

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Fri Jul 26 15:17:00 CDT 2002

I had my first OSX crash the other day (been not quite a year now).  Wasn't
really even a true crash or kernel panic, I downloaded a corrupt MP3 and it
hosed iTunes, Force Quit wouldn't work, spinning beach ball of death.

--Ben

At 02:44 PM 7/26/2002, you wrote:
>On the other hand, my OSX machine hasn't crashed once since December...
>and it's running lots of funky server stuff (IMAP/POP/SMTP/Apache/Zope/
>Samba) as well as being a desktop machine.
>
>IE's fallen over a couple of times, but that's all.

http://www.imaginuity.com/

Not an Emergency: "AudioGalaxy doesn't work anymore."
Emergency: "The server is on fire, bring the extinguisher!"
Please adjust your e-mail priorities accordingly.