[thechat] Subway (was: Lawsuits of our time)

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Sat Jul 27 16:21:01 CDT 2002

> What I thought was really funny last time I went in was reading their
> definitions of what a footlong was - '30cm sandwich'...

what they're being sly about here is the fact that 30cm isn't a foot.
You're being cheated out of half a centimetre of sandwich there. . .

and somehow a 'hundred-grammer with cheese' doesn't quite sound right. . .

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski       jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders \\ members.evolt.org/jswiders

Reason number #112 to use Linux: Multiple window managers.