[thechat] REMINDER: London Grand Beervolt, 1st August

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Mon Jul 29 14:23:00 CDT 2002

> Just a note for those in/near London *cough*KevAlanSeb*cough*

I am really beginning to think you are doing this deliberately. I have
missed the last few gatherings due to being asked to work odd days and
therefore not being in London. Guess what, my boss is moving house this week
so I'm doing extra days :(
However, since you have been kind enough to organise this latest event
practically on my doorstep, providing nothing goes pear shaped at work, I
shall try to put in an appearance :)

> On the agenda is food, beer, chat and a few fun announcements.

OK, I have absolutely no idea what these announcements might be so, Martin,
I am guessing that you have had the Evolt logo tattooed on your arse.

Kevin Stevens
kjs at ratking.co.uk