Hijacked... Re: [thechat] Fighter plane's laser may blind civ ilians

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Tue Jul 30 02:03:01 CDT 2002

> Or maybe I'm tired and delusional. Of course, most of my friends know that
> the only correct response to the greeting "My name is Inigo Montoya" is "You
> keel my father; prepare to die!" So, it can happen

ya know, twelve months ago, i wouldn't have gotten that. . . .ah, college.

(yes, you may call me uncultured.  it hasn't stopped anyone else the last
6+ years, why should it stop you?)

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski       jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders \\ members.evolt.org/jswiders

Tombstone: Here lies an atheist; all dressed up and no place to go.