[thechat] am I the only one

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Jul 30 04:32:01 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "Olly Hodgson" <gnarly at punkass.com>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 10:11 AM
Subject: RE: [thechat] am I the only one

Of course, we had it tough.  We had to scratch client's graphics onto tablet
wi'chalk, do the same functions as Kai's Power Tools in our 'eads, and
thrash ourselves t'sleep wi'copies of Knuth's Art of Programming Vol. 2.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'