[thechat] Fighter plane's laser may blind civilians

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Tue Jul 30 16:47:00 CDT 2002

>I mean - what an imaginative leap: If you can't get bombs onto the planes,
>then why not use the entire plane as your weapon.
>
>Cheers
>Martin

So ninja dao... turn your enemies own power against them...
a lot of people were impressed, for better or worse.

my POV is to simply wait for the enemy to destroy themselves with
their own power.  and yes I know sadly they may take me with them...
but I couldn't justify harming others, especially innocents.  Let
karma and the tao take care of it.

Anyway... can you imagine if the terrorists got their hands on those
laser planes?  And maybe a few cases of Pabst Blue Ribbon...