[thechat] Fighter plane's laser may blind civilians

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 30 17:02:01 CDT 2002

> From: Erika Meyer <emeyer at lclark.edu>
[...]
> oh sorry.  my mistake.  thought it was a troll.  well then, me too. my
> post wasn't a troll either.

see, i said it wasn't *really* a troll... it was a troll, but an obvious
one... the kind that causes people to go, "he's just trolling," and
move on... you know, cuz i'm like that... so it wasn't a real troll,
which is designed to get people all huffy and respond all angry-like,
because i know people just ignore those posts of mine and i know i
was being wacky...

> dang, you're right.  aardvarks are placental mammals.

too bad, though, otherwise you might have solved where i put my
keys...

> >feh... you forget, i don't play politics with reason... i play to see
> >other people start to decry extremism by brandishing their own...
>
> well... as long as we aren't trolling...
> ... cause that would be really awful... to troll...
> when we're all here to chat...

i'm here to visit odd URLs and odder jokes posted by rudy...

this is his list...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself