[thechat] Fighter plane's laser may blind civilians

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Tue Jul 30 22:33:00 CDT 2002

On 2002.07.30 10:53, aardvark wrote:

>> Canadians?  Children with incurable diseases?  Endangered species too
>> stupid to live?
>
> why would i attack canadians?  largest state in the union, they're
> just like inverted texans to me...

That's why he's ordering Canadian troop boots.  Silly "New Yorker" you think
you've got this whole world figured out. Just wait 'til we detach the ropes
on the St Lawrence and leave you with Mike Myers and William Shatner.  We'll
drift out to the middle of the Pacific and squish Hawaii like the tiny piece
of South Pacific Wal-Mart that it is.

-d

____
damclean 403.708.6215