Hijacked... Re: [thechat] Fighter plane's laser may blind civ ilians

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Wed Jul 31 00:57:00 CDT 2002

> > Except there is price.  The market next door was selling cases (24
> > cans) of PBR last week for $9.99.  Nothing else comes close to that
> > price...
>
> I'm curious. Is US$10 for 24 cans/bottles expensive, or cheap?

it's about USD 0.42 per can. (75 Australian cents per[1]).  I don't drink
beer much, but that's less than a can of Pepsi (55-75 c most places).
Having had PBR more than once, I'd rather have the Pepsi.  And I hate
Pepsi.

[1] -- According to XE.com's currency converter, http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski       jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders \\ members.evolt.org/jswiders

Anatidaephobia: The fear that somehow, somewhere,
                          a duck is watching you.