[thechat] what's a "ricer"?

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Wed Jul 31 16:07:00 CDT 2002

At 2:37 PM -0400 7/31/02, rudy wrote:
>bob, since you seem to know this subject quite well (you were the one who
>knew where the sound track for that "insane" meme came from), i thought you
>might enjoy
>
>   http://metatalk.metafilter.com/mefi/2419

Yeah, it came from the "9 easy steps to cook rice" flash here:

	http://www.gti-vr6.net/GTI_vs_Civic/

Some say it's a hate thing - and if they feel that way, that's fine.
It's not for anyone else to define what *I* think is offensive, so I
try to not do it for others. Personally - it's a state of mind rather
than a nationality/culture/ethnicity/creed/whatever thing. You're a
poseur. You're these guys:

	http://stuntaz.cjb.net/

If you want to see some other prime candidates, have a look at :

	http://www.beaterz.com/

There are tons of other sites - some of it is *very* funny. Read the
hate mail if it's there....always good for a laugh.

bob

*BrrrrrrriiiiiiimmmmBaddaZiiiingggZiiiingggZooommmBadda!Bappp!!!

--

bob davis
bob at bobdavis.org
http://www.bobdavis.org/