[thechat] Europe, take back the web...

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 12 08:43:00 CDT 2002

> From: Martin Burns <martin at easyweb.co.uk>

"Yet today's United States is a country which respects freedom so
much that if I, a European citizen, set foot there I can be interned
without any notice or due process, tried by a military tribunal and
executed in secret."

i dunno what sort of internships he's looking for, but that's not what
we do to our interns...

and what does that have to do with the 'net anyway?  he doesn't
trust the US?  is that a surprise?  clearly he likes the 'net we
provided for the world, and clearly he wants to slice a part off and
keep it as his own... kinda like china...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself