[thechat] UK fun announcements

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Tue Aug 13 07:19:00 CDT 2002

On Tue, 13 Aug 2002, Shug Miller wrote:

> Why Guinness on the Berrvolt though?

Cos I did the image and that's what I drink ;-) Oh, and I had it lying
about from the first site I ever did for money.

If you want to colour it lager coloured and  work out how the transparency
is going to work against multiple backgrounds (site skins are a per-user
preference) then be my guest.

Cheers
Martin

Also starring in fine email     | "Names, once they are in common use, quickly
productions such as             | become mere sounds, their etymology being
martin at members.evolt.org        | buried, like so many of the earth's marvels,
martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com | beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie