[thechat] One for any UK-based evolters

John Handelaar john at gn.apc.org
Tue Aug 13 10:33:43 CDT 2002

Emily (who I live with, and who many of you have met
already), is inviting a select group to the press/friends
1st birthday do for her pr0n site.

Somehow the evolt.org UK posse has slipped under the
wire on her definition of 'select' so here's the invite
she asked me to pass on :-)

Obviously this also applies to anyone else here who's
going to be in London at the end of this month...

jh

PS:  Site is text-based but smutty as hell, so exercise
due caution before checking it out from a work machine.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com