[thechat] query!!

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Tue Aug 13 12:19:01 CDT 2002

Hi Anil:

at evolt.org we've always struggled to keep our main list [thesite] on
topic, but the daily interaction among the members of the community
helplessly ends up growing bonds among people. so we needed a space to
talk about whatever else is NOT web development.

so in thechat we can discuss about our personal life, about
international or national news, about interesting or ridiculous
websites, or watever you want, but try not to bring up political issues.
although we have managed to discuss very arid subjects in a civilized
manner, it's betten not to provoke people with delicate subjects

we have a wide international prescence that helps jiucy stuff

so: welcome Anil