[thechat] Community Info?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu Aug 15 09:00:01 CDT 2002

Hi Gang,

Just a quick note asking you to raise a glass of your beverage of choice
and send some good karma my way this weekend.

I'll be getting married this Saturday to my wonderful gal, {and Oracle guru!}, Mary.

Thanks!

'Happy Guy' --> RonL.!

(Now you know I'd had all y'all over ... but it's just gonna be a small
ceremony at the house ... and we didn't want to frighten the livestock!
Maybe we can do a bigger party later ... Joel can bring the IPA ... and
Adrian can bring those television news cameras that seem to follow him everywhere.)    ;-)