[thechat] Community Info? [Thanks!]

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Aug 15 15:08:14 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "Luther, Ron" <Ron.Luther at hp.com>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 6:39 PM
Subject: RE: [thechat] Community Info? [Thanks!]

> [snip]
>
> Madhu: I'm still waiting to see one of your 'evoltspotting' notices
> telling me that the 'page 3' girls are wearing "cubey" caps.  Can't
> you get our U.K. marketing contingent working on this obvious
> oversight?

If us UKvolters have to go through the tiresome task of examining hundreds -
nay, thousands - of pictures featuring virtually naked women, and if we even
perhaps have to interview the models personally to find the perpretrator of
this evil act of IP theft, then I'm sure we will all step up to the
challenge.

As long as I'm first in the queue to administrate the body searches.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'