[thechat] Community Info?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 15 22:41:00 CDT 2002

> From: "Luther, Ron" <Ron.Luther at hp.com>
>
> Just a quick note asking you to raise a glass of your beverage of
> choice and send some good karma my way this weekend.

consider one frothy glass of chocolate milk raised...

> I'll be getting married this Saturday to my wonderful gal, {and Oracle
> guru!}, Mary.
[...]

congrats!

> (Now you know I'd had all y'all over ... but it's just gonna be a
> small ceremony at the house ... and we didn't want to frighten the
> livestock! Maybe we can do a bigger party later ... Joel can bring the
> IPA ... and Adrian can bring those television news cameras that seem
> to follow him everywhere.)    ;-)

news cameras?  you talking about the cameras at Fray Cafe in Austin?

that was just weird...

oddly, there was a news camera on me today... second time this
week... you may be on to something...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself