[thechat] evolt.org outage, 30 minutes, August 18th

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri Aug 16 10:54:26 CDT 2002

All,

Due to networking and electrical work at our new host, CSI, there will be a
short, 30 minute outage affecting all evolt.org services - including
www.evolt.org, lists.evolt.org, members.evolt.org, browsers.evolt.org -
basically all mail, ftp and web services.  None of these services will be
available during the outage.

The outage is planned for midnight Eastern Daylight Time (4am GMT) this
Sunday, the 18th August.  All services should be available again by 00:30
EDT / 04:30 GMT.

We apologise for any disruption this may cause, and also for the relatively
short notice, but it is necessary and will help ensure the stability of
evolt.org services in the future.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'