[thechat] Wife Forgets To Turn Cell Phone Off, Cops Get Earful

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Aug 16 14:07:01 CDT 2002

At 07:19 PM 16-08-02, aardvark wrote:
>madhu is fascinated with american culture, and like anyone who

American culture? Isn't that an oxymoron? :p

>idolizes anything, he spends all his time learning, and then looking
>for ways to drag that idol down into the muck...
>
>it's really a sick hobby...

You got me there.

Actually, the link in question was found through the Sex News Daily
newsletter, to which you can subscribe at www.sexnewsdaily.com

No, it's not "erotic", but a bunch of funny stories from around the world,
mostly regarding sex. It's good for a laugh every day.

Regards,

Madhu
(although I always wanted to wrestle some gators in Florida, but not the
Cubans, thank you.)

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net