[thechat] vanilla coke

Bob Davis bob at bobdavis.org
Tue Aug 20 13:23:00 CDT 2002

At 1:14 PM -0500 8/20/02, Luther, Ron wrote:

>(.Jeff noted that we've been able to get soda shoppe 'vanilla cokes' with
>different flavored syrups added for a long time.  It's much harder to find
>these days, but there are still some places where you can get a true
>'vanilla phosphate' [the kind with the powder stirred in] - {cherry
>phosphates are the more standard order} - harder to find, but very tasty!)

If you're ever in the Cleveland, OH area, stop in Hudson and go to
the drug store on the green - it's called Saywells. They do this - or
at least they did back when I was in High School there ('83).

If you're here, in San Antonio, you can go to the Olomos Pharmacy and
get them, as well as top notch milkshakes and malts.

Yummy...

bob

--
bob davis