[thechat] vanilla coke

Bob Davis bob at bobdavis.org
Tue Aug 20 15:40:01 CDT 2002

At 1:39 PM -0500 8/20/02, Luther, Ron wrote:
>Hi Bob,
>
>{Oh!  So you're one of those snooty Hudson folks, eh?}
>
>;-)

Don't even tell me you used to live there.

We lived in Hudson for a few years, then moved away. The last time I
was there I was playing lacrosse against Western Reserve Academy  in
the rain. The leather in my lacing was all stretched out, so I
couldn't throw for crap. We won though, and returned to Pittsburgh.
There weren't too many lacrosse teams to play against.

One of these days, someone will come up with something that you've
*never* heard of. Mark my words...it'll happen.

>Neat!
>
>I will *definitely* put Olomos on my list for my next trip to SA!

It's cool.  Old-timey pharmacy with a short order cook and a real
soda fountain.

bob

--
bob davis