[thechat] vanilla coke

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Tue Aug 20 16:37:01 CDT 2002

> This native Texan will, however, defend the honor of
> Whataburger.  Even though, I'll force myself *not* to go
> because it's just so terrible for me. :)

The heirarchy of fast food hamburgers (chains large enough to be
recognizable to folks. I'm not doing one-of-a-kind places, cause
everyone has their die-hards, and I'd just about kill for a Tommy's
Burger right now)

7. McDonald's. --Hey, this list had to start somewhere
6. White Castle --they're good, but would you eat them sober?
5. Steak'n'Shake --while I can't stand their shakes, the burgers are not
that bad
4. Burger King --actually tastes like what you'd make in your backyard
3. Carl's Jr. --larger patty, and the Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger
is a food group all its own
2. Whataburger --mustard! yay! Edges out Carl's in this list because,
being in Texas, there ain't no Carl's around
1. In-n-Out. Really must be experienced to get full comprehension. There
are some who despise the fries, but I love em

but, of course, that's just me =)

dex