[thechat] vanilla coke

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Aug 20 17:06:01 CDT 2002

;-) Small World!

No - I never lived there.  I have shopped at the Little Tykes factory
outlet there, though.  I think I've even sent them a resume once or twice.
Cool place! [Their in-house daycare doubles as their product testing
center.]

Good Man! I'm glad you beat Reserve!  [I'm on very good terms with my
2nd ex.  Her 1st husband was a weasel who went to Western Reserve.]

Her current husband, (a much nicer guy!), was some big time lacrosse
player ... I think they still make some annual trip to Hudson for him to
play in some 'old timer' games or something.

RonL.
(Hey!  It's not *me* - it's my overarching fear of being "normal" - ewwwww!)