[thechat] Fast food hijack Was: vanilla coke

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Tue Aug 20 17:37:00 CDT 2002

At 05:26 PM 8/20/2002, you wrote:

> > I'm fortunate to be pretty fast food free at this point in my
>
>My current rotation of lunch includes Chipotle (burritos)...

Mmmm...Chipotle.  Not quite as good as Freebirds, but I don't have to drive
300 miles to get to a Chipotle, though. :)

Dang that sounds good.  I think I'll go there tonight.

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

Not an Emergency: "AudioGalaxy doesn't work anymore."
Emergency: "The server is on fire, bring the extinguisher!"
Please adjust your e-mail priorities accordingly.