[thechat] vanilla coke

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Wed Aug 21 05:30:01 CDT 2002

At 03:24 AM 21-08-02, William Anderson wrote:
>Oh and Coke from some Asian country whose script I have yet to decipher, but
>I'm putting my money on Malaysia.  Do they have Coke in Malaysia?   Oh, I
>forgot, that's like asking "do they have oxygen in any randomly chosen part
>of the earth."

If it didn't have English letters, it wasn't from Malaysia. The original
Jawi script hasn't been used for at least 4 decades, and a Roman script was
used instead.

I would bet on Thai. If it doesn't have breaks anywhere between words, it's
very likely.

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant