[thechat] Invade Iraq?

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Thu Aug 22 09:29:03 CDT 2002

At 03:24 AM 8/22/2002, you wrote:
>Or rather *chose not to* do. And while Bush I is careful not to
>personally talk about what W should do, some very close people to him
>*are* saying what a bad idea it is (like Bush I's Nat Security Advisor).
>Sounds like a message by proxy to me...

But not everyone who was close to Bush I apparently disagrees, like,
saaaaay, his Secretary of Defense.

Ziiiinng.

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

Not an Emergency: "AudioGalaxy doesn't work anymore."
Emergency: "The server is on fire, bring the extinguisher!"
Please adjust your e-mail priorities accordingly.