[thechat] hot new pix!!!

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Thu Aug 22 21:18:01 CDT 2002

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Judah McAuley wrote:

> I just got a Nikon Coolpix 995 for the incredible price of free.  I'm
> still trying figure it out.  It's neat though. I'll post some pix when I
> make myself a website and learn how to use the camera

Bastard.

You haven't had a website in, what, 5 years? 6?

> That's a great photo.  Certainly makes me want you.  I can't resist a
> girl with cute cats and a cute kid.
>
> By the by, I think its about time for an Oregon Beervolt again.  The
> last one had dismal attendance (three of us).  I'd like to see a greater
> effort put forward towards communal drunkenness this time.

Ditto to all of the above, only with more tact and charm.

If necessary, I s'pose we could go to Portland -- but I think we've got a
good chunk of Eugeneans, and there's plenty of McMenamins pubs down here,
too.

Heck, I'll even throw out a date. How about Friday, September
13th? (Oooh! Spooky!)

Oh -- and my apologies for long absences and random outbursts. I've been
lurking a lot lately, but it's mostly due to overwhelming amounts of
email, not because I'm disinterested.

David

--

David Wagner