[thechat] hot new pix!!!

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Fri Aug 23 10:41:00 CDT 2002

John Handelaar wrote:

My daughter is photogenic; I am not.  I hate most photos of myself.
Until now, the only recent picture I liked was the one Martin took
last year at SXSW. (dang, can't find it now...)

The secret is you take the digital camera, hold it at arms length,
shoot a self portrait... and delete 9 out of 10 pix until you find
the ones you like.  No one ever has to see the others.  zap!  gone
forever.

Probably not the most honest method, but hey, you gotta do what you
got to do...