[thechat] Photography help

Andy Warwick mailing.lists at creed.co.uk
Fri Aug 23 14:03:01 CDT 2002

On 2002/08/23 07:14 pm, "Andy Warwick" <mailing.lists at creed.co.uk> wrote:

> Photoshop can rescue some pretty awful shots when it comes to brightness,
> contrast, color casts, etc. but there is very little you can do about
> composition and focus.

To add to my own email - and to blow my own trumpet a little - here's an
example of what you *can* do in Photoshop to rescue a photo with a bad color
cast. (That's like a colour cast, only American...)

    <http://homepage.mac.com/creed_nmd/PhotoAlbum1.html>

And no, it's my place; images were from a Google search to prove a point to
someone, as I didn't have such a poor quality original in my own archive :)

Andy W