[thechat] Never Mind Reality, The Wizard Is Retiring!!!

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sat Aug 24 19:58:01 CDT 2002

OK, never mind your current world angsts ... New Zealand has a crisis on
it's hands.  Their wizard is retiring.  Yes, their wizard.  They have a
wizard.  A government appointed one, no less.  And he's retiring.  Did I say
that already?

- http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/2214505.stm

"I think it's a wonderful job.  It's not commercial.  You are not left-wing
or right-wing.  It's not like it's an athletic job.  I do the odd rain
dance, but that's about it."

Government appointed wizards and Peter Jackson.  Can i immigrate please?

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'