[thechat] ADMIN: Downtime will disrupt meo email accounts

Dean Mah dmah at members.evolt.org
Mon Aug 26 13:00:00 CDT 2002

Hi,

Not sure what happened to your .forward file but you don't currently
have one in your directory.  You can either FTP one to the server or
let me know what e-mail address that you want in it and I can set it
up.

As for the SquirrelMail problems, can you name the settings that you
are having trouble with and I'll take a look at it.

Dean