[thechat] Funny Spam :)

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Tue Aug 27 15:58:00 CDT 2002

Kevin Stevens wrote:
> Just received some hilarious Spam, the subject of which was "Increase your
> bust size in just weeks!!".

I liked the one "make your penis longer in days!"

About to hit delete, the thought occured to me -- "longer in days"?
That's an odd unit of measurement to use.

Hey, I'm 55 years old, so *all* of my parts are already over 20,000
days long -- that should be enough, right?

And all I have to do to *keep* making said parts "longer in days" is
to stay alive -- cross in the crosswalk, wear a seat belt, stick to
a balanced diet, etc.

I don't need no steenkin' spammer for that! :-)

And even if it were possible to have one part of your body longer in
days than another -- that seems like it would be bad. Who knows what
trouble you could get into if you were here and, oh, say, your hands
were already as long as next Wednesday.

Did I mention I'm working out on the back patio, and it's really hot
today?  :-)

--
H*
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

     -- creating dynamic Web sites and applications since 1994 --