[thechat] Love Thread: Beer!

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Thu Aug 29 16:31:00 CDT 2002

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, javier velasco wrote:

> > > Really? Is it just me that ends up biased *against* companies after
> > > working for them and knowing how the actually do things? >:-)
> >
> > Depends on the companies, and what they do.
>
> I was only joking, I've been on both cases too, for instance, last year
> we worked on a project for a big cargo company. Before working for them
> I wouldn't have sent any stuff through them (or would have sent it with
> fear) but when I met the people, saw their processes and knew how
> seriuos they were for their stuff, I was gladly impressed.

I also find myself using sites that friends work on... I've just bought
Lucy some pressies from http://www.figleaves.com/ which a good friend used
to work on. And I thought working on a booze site was a good gig...

> On the other hand, I'm dying to share with you the zillion of stories
> from this news corporation I'm at nowdays...

Oh yeah, I'm dying to hear them... How the hell are we going to arrange
going out for a beer..?

Cheers
Martin