[thechat] FarScape

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Mon Sep 9 09:39:01 CDT 2002

At 08:29 AM 9/8/2002, you wrote:
>I heard on another list that the Scfi channel has cancelled FarScape.  I
>know that there are FarScape fans on the list, so I thought I'd pass on the
>information.

Yeah, it's cheaper for the Sci-Fi channel to have lame paranormal shows or
pick up licenses to old Sci-Fi shows like Star Trek TOS or Quantum Leap
than it is to have an original show with lavish production value at a
higher cost.

That and since Stargate SG-1 is only going to last one season with them and
since they stopped broadcasting anime years ago, there's no reason for me
to watch them anymore.

*sigh*

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

Not an Emergency: "AudioGalaxy doesn't work anymore."
Emergency: "The server is on fire, bring the extinguisher!"
Please adjust your e-mail priorities accordingly.