[thechat] the other 9-11

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Wed Sep 11 18:40:00 CDT 2002

% -----Original Message-----
% From: thechat-admin at lists.evolt.org
% [mailto:thechat-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of javier velasco
% Sent: 12 September 2002 00:00
% To: thechat at lists.evolt.org
% Subject: [thechat] the other 9-11
%
% Some of you know spanish, here's an interesting review of what happened
% this same day, the year 1073 in my country (chile).

+1 - not nearly enough people know about it, despite
some reasonably high-profile things like the movie
'Missing'.

I still think of Santiago first when I hear 'September
11th', but admittedly that's probably because I spent
quite a lot of time with Chile Solidarity Campaign people
in London when I was a teenager.

<so_few_US_citizens_know_this>

The CIA assisted Pinochet, almost to the extent of booking
the stadium.

Its director was George Bush.

</factoid>

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com