[thechat] King Preaches Abstinence to Parading Maidens

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Thu Sep 12 04:57:02 CDT 2002

From: "John Handelaar" <john at evolt.org.uk>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: September 12, 2002, Thursday 4:32 AM
Subject: RE: [thechat] King Preaches Abstinence to Parading Maidens

> "Scientific fact", my arse.

Go to some good book shop and buy some good books on human sexuality.

> Nonsense.  (For onlookers, there's nothing in Islam
> like that Catholic crap about procreation.  Sex for
> fun is OK between married partners... so I'm not
> misinterpreting Syed's use of 'sexual ability'.)

Only the divers know what's in that ocean in reality. You are not a diver.

> No that's not why.  I think the group can figure out
> why it is, really.

Would you please figure out.

> That's certainly magnanimous.  </abject_sarcasm>

John, I think you have some kind special enmity for Islam and Muslims. You have
never been polite on any issue related to Islam. If you don't like Islam, then
don't discuss it.
Perhaps you are still living in the age of crusades religiously.

Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/