[thechat] King Preaches Abstinence to Parading Maidens

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Thu Sep 12 07:17:01 CDT 2002

% -----Original Message-----
% From: thechat-admin at lists.evolt.org
% [mailto:thechat-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Syed Zeeshan Haider
% Sent: 12 September 2002 10:47
% To: thechat at lists.evolt.org
% Subject: Re: [thechat] King Preaches Abstinence to Parading Maidens
%
% > "Scientific fact", my arse.
%
% Go to some good book shop and buy some good books on human sexuality.

No, Syed, *you* go.   Nothing with research value
published in the last 25 years supports the nonsense
you're spouting.  If you're not willing to provide
references, I'd back down now if I were you.

% > That's certainly magnanimous.  </abject_sarcasm>
%
% John, I think you have some kind special enmity for Islam and
% Muslims.

No *special* emnity for Islam, and none at all for Muslims.
Don't confuse an unwillingness to let bigotry go unchallenged
with racism.

% You have
% never been polite on any issue related to Islam. If you don't
% like Islam, then
% don't discuss it.

'Agree with me or stop talking'.  That military government of
yours has infectious habits, evidently.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com