[thechat] King Preaches Abstinence to Parading Maidens

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Thu Sep 12 17:10:00 CDT 2002

From: "John Handelaar" <john at evolt.org.uk>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: September 12, 2002, Thursday 5:16 PM
Subject: RE: [thechat] King Preaches Abstinence to Parading Maidens

> No, Syed, *you* go.   Nothing with research value
> published in the last 25 years supports the nonsense
> you're spouting.

I don't have enough money to buy books for you. I would better devote it to some
Islamic centre.

> No *special* emnity for Islam, and none at all for Muslims.

It means it's not *special*, however, there IS some enmity.

> Don't confuse an unwillingness to let bigotry go unchallenged
> with racism.

Don't say so. You always yell *nonsense* about issues which show your racial
prejudice.

> 'Agree with me or stop talking'.  That military government of
> yours has infectious habits, evidently.

And what about infection caused by a *king* or *queen* rule?
There are two ways to challenge other's opinion.
1.    Polite
2.    Aggressive
You ALWAYS choose aggressive.
Nobody, other than you, chooses this path.

Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/