[thechat] King Preaches Abstinence to Parading Maidens

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Thu Sep 12 17:34:00 CDT 2002

% -----Original Message-----
% From: thechat-admin at lists.evolt.org
% [mailto:thechat-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Syed Zeeshan Haider
% Sent: 12 September 2002 22:56
% To: Evolt TheChat
% Subject: Re: [thechat] King Preaches Abstinence to Parading Maidens

Sorry, Erika, but I'm not about to allow this outrageous
libel go.

% > Don't confuse an unwillingness to let bigotry go unchallenged
% > with racism.
%
% Don't say so. You always yell *nonsense* about issues which show
% your racial
% prejudice.

One more time:  you come out with bigoted rubbish, I'll
challenge it.  I don't care what race you are.  I'd think
you were just as much of a sexist idiot if you were a white
Christian.

I even ignored the 'crusader' reference in your last post
(where do you get off calling me a christian?) - see where
*that* got me.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com