[thechat] he ain't heavy, he's my hampsterdance.

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Sep 13 23:28:01 CDT 2002

At 04:46 AM 14-09-02, Joe Crawford wrote:
>so anyone have some silly for me today?
>
>i could use some. :-)
>
>yes, i'm pathetically begging for fun.
>
>anyone have some to spare?

Always happy to oblige... :)

 From the "maybe those spammers will soon be telling the truth about them 9
inchers" department:

<quote>

The world of rabbits is all abuzz about a breakthrough in tissue
engineering at Harvard Medical School. Professor Anthony Atala and his team
have successfully grown major parts of rabbit penises from the rabbits' own
cells, and then the recipients were able to use their reconstructed penises
to mate.

The next set of experiments will attempt to grow full penises. In addition
to holding out hope for humans with penis injuries and those born with
genital abnormalities, the breakthrough may eventually allow men to have
and hold medically enhanced penises grown from their own cells.

</quote>

Yell if you need *still* more cheering up.

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy