[thechat] King Preaches Abstinence to Parading Maidens

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Sat Sep 14 01:42:00 CDT 2002

From: "Ron White" <ronwhite at members.evolt.org>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: September 14, 2002, Saturday 7:54 AM
Subject: RE: [thechat] King Preaches Abstinence to Parading Maidens

> <>
> Science tells us that air becomes denser as we travel upwards
> and because of denser air we feel difficulty in breathing.
> <>
>
> Uh, NO. The air becomes thinner, therefore we have trouble breathing... The
> atmosphere is densest at the Earth's surface... Sheesh, can you EVER get a
> fact correct??

Remember that I not from English speaking background. I often do mistakes in the
choice of words. If you understand what I mean then it's OK. Where you use
"thinner", I used "denser". I accept my mistake. I just confused the meanings of
both words.

Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/