[thechat] he ain't heavy, he's my hampsterdance.

Bob Davis bob at bobdavis.org
Sat Sep 14 07:51:01 CDT 2002

At 4:16 PM -0700 9/13/02, Joe Crawford wrote:
>anyone have some to spare?

Joe...So sorry I didn't check my mail after work! I just came home,
played with my dog, greeted my lovely girlfriend upon her return home
from work, and went to dinner.

I was, however, thinking of this. As some of you might know, I just
got a new job at a four star hotel here in San Antonio - La Mansión
del Rio. It really is a top flight hotel - one of the best in the
world. I'm the Interactive Marketing Manager there.

Let me tell you something about working in a four star hotel - some
of them have four star restaurants...like Las Canarias (our hotel)
with incredible chefs and incredible pastry chefs.

The thing about really good chefs is that they want to share their
passion for food.

Sometimes this means that they'll give you a taste of everything when
you drop in to talk about something or set up a meeting. I can
envision a lot of meetings...especially with the  pastry chef. If
you've never walked around a pastry kitchen/bakery with a frozen
chocolate mousse ball (covered in Belgian chocolate), licking
chocolate off your fingers, I highly recommend the experience.

bob

--
bob davis
bob at bobdavis.org