[thechat] Hey, fatass (Was: RE: he ain't heavy, he's my hampsterdance.)

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Sun Sep 15 05:41:01 CDT 2002

% -----Original Message-----
% From: thechat-admin at lists.evolt.org
% [mailto:thechat-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Martin Burns
% Sent: 14 September 2002 17:37
% To: thechat at lists.evolt.org
% Subject: Re: [thechat] he ain't heavy, he's my hampsterdance.
%
% Martin
% (who has lost about 10 pounds over the last month or so on a diet which
% really, really won't let me near pastries)

Off on another tangent, I found the other week that
I'd lost an entire jeans-waist-size in a fortnight
without trying or noticing.

I have *no* idea why, but am theorising:

I'd always figured that the reason I've been thin
while single and - err - *less thin* when living with
someone is the routine.  I never used to eat unless
I felt hungry, and now it's more regular.

But losing a bunch of weight the other week completely
shot that theory to pieces.  So I'm trying to figure
out what the other thing is which I didn't do during
that fortnight, in common with when I lived by myself.

Only one thing turns up.  White bread.  Never my first
choice, but Emily doesn't eat wholemeal.  How weird is
that?

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com